So a simpler way in doing so is by creating my own! Instead, I spent $3 on a journal at Target rather than $40 ^.^ Yay me for bargain shopping and also shoutout to the dollar section at Target. With creating my own bullet journal, I feel like I am having way more fun than I should, but coloring and writing are honestly my two favorite things!
The pages that I have done so far are:
• Disney movies I’ve seen
• A list of my favorite X-Files episodes
• A calendar of October and November
• Grocery List
Here’s a few starter points:
- Buy a journal: It can be from anywhere: Target, Dollar Store, Walmart. It can also be any size you want. Just get creative with it.
- Find your patience: If you want this to look as beautiful as you can imagine, be patient and have fun with it.
- Get hella markers: The more colorful it is, the more fun it’ll be. Trust me.
- Look up templates: I didn’t know where to start either, so I just used Pinterest and the Googles.
- Make it how you want to make it: It’s a journal! So write whatever your sweet heart desires. It can be from journal entries to a grocery list to miscellaneous ideas and so on. This is a way to express who you are.
Remember: The best thing about a Bullet Journal is that it can be anything that you want it to be!